New York

New York

Friday, February 23, 2018

He's HOME!


It can't put into words how amazing it is to have Tyler home with us. Watching his growth and his love for the Savior over the last 2 1/2 years has been such a special experience. I'm so grateful for his willingness to serve. I'm grateful for his example. I know that he will go on to do many wonderful things. We are so happy to be a whole family once again, even though it will only be for 7 weeks, as we are preparing to send Joshua off on his mission to Missouri, St. Louis. I will be a missionary mom once again and I am so happy! Thank you to all of you who love and support our family. We feel it and we are grateful for it!

NYNY North Mission accomplished!
He's home and in my arms! 


So happy!





Family at the airport


The boys are back together





Cousins 


Big sister Courtney got to finally tell the world she is expecting #2, and it's a BOY! We are all so excited! 


Elder Newbold with his Stake President 


Last picture with the tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment